About Time

It's officially the Christmas season at our house. We finally put up our Christmas decorations today. Life has just been to busy. I debated digging them out and putting them up at all. But now that I've done it, I'm glad. It makes the house feel so cozy and festive. I feel like I can breath a big sigh - the house is clean, the decorations are up and the presents are wrapped. Ahhhh!!!! Feels good to be done.
I called my mom today and she was cross country skiing with Nathaniel and Amanda. It made me miss my family. My mom was skiing with one pole so she could talk on her cell phone, with intermitten yells at Amanda to, "pull with her arms more" or "No, cross country skies aren't made to go down hills". Nathaniel was skiing on the bleachers at the park and at one point Panda, the dog, stole my mom's gloves. Stuff like that makes me miss my family and all of their quirky personalities. I feel blessed to have such a wonderful family.
And on that note, I'm going to close so I can go hang out with my wonderful family - Jadon and Maya. We'll have fun too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Absolute Trust & Complete Responsibility

back-up, my back-up, my back-up plan!

A Melody That Sounds Like a Memory