1. If I have semi-cheat day (treat myself to a Gluten Free Cupcake possibly) then I should consume only fluid meals the next day.
2. Remember that the "soupier" the soup is, the better.
3. It take 10-14 days for the intestines to heal so I need to be more patient.
4. I need to drink a lot more than I do.
5. Make sure and take "me-time" everyday to relax and destress
Besides just a few rough places I've done well. Here are some food pictures and then you can be looking forward to 2 race reports in my next blog
|at Chilli's waiting for our meal to arrive|
|Goodies from Eleanor's Bakery - they weren't all for me however I would have enjoyed it if they had been|
|Mango, Apricot Smoothie - with Jarro Formulas Berry Protein Powder added|
|name less salad - can't remember where I when I ate this but, any ideas???????|