Cinnamon Rolls

My dad is a baker. He bakes cinnamon rolls, rye bread, and limpa bread. He devotes whole entire days to baking and stocks the freezer with bread that will last for months and months. I've always watched as he baked, but that's it. Dad loved baking and so he did it alone. I must have picked up something just from watching though because yesterday I baked 35 dozen cinnamon rolls and they all turned out great. The youth group sold them for a fundraiser for the missions trip to Mexico. I offered to bake not really sure of what I was doing, but thanks to my dad, baking was in my genes, it came naturally, and it was actually a lot of fun. I don't think I'll take up baking in bulk on a regular basis. But at least I know I can do it. So the legacy of Carlson cinnamon rolls continues under a new name "Ross"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Absolute Trust & Complete Responsibility

A Melody That Sounds Like a Memory

back-up, my back-up, my back-up plan!