Yucky Winter

Was there ever winter in the Garden of Eden? I just can't picture it; Adam and Eve walking through the snow with nothing on and not considering clothing. The Bible says that Adam and Eve were naked, so the weather had to be warm. So were there seasons in the Garden of Eden or was the weather always the same? Did the change of weather come with Eve eating the fruit? Is winter the result of sin entering the world and God punishing Adam and Eve? Does cold and snow go right along with pain in childbirth and thorny ground? I may be way off base, but then that's legal when you're contemplating something. I don't know the answer, but I'd like to so maybe I'll ask someone who knows more than I do. Either way, winter is cold and miserable and seems like a bit of a punishment to me. I can't wait until spring!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Absolute Trust & Complete Responsibility

A Melody That Sounds Like a Memory

back-up, my back-up, my back-up plan!