Updates

I don't have a whole lot of time, but I don't want to lose my faithful readers so I figured I better blog real quick.

Here's a few highlights:

actually this is a lowlight - I have an ear infection. This is the third one in 4 months. So once again I'm on antibiotics and I'm hoping that this go around kicks the infection.

On Saturday Jadon and I went to Provo, Utah and watched the Wyoming vs. BYU football game. Wyoming got stomped, but it was still fun. I have to admit that I people watched way more than I football watched. You see all sorts of people at big events like that. Somehow the 6 largest men in the stadium all managed to purchase tickets for seats in the same row. They were in the row right in front of us and it's a wonder they managed to stay on the bleachers for the entire game. That row was busting at the seams. Maybe they were the backup players for BYU or Wyoming.

Yesterday Jadon and I ran 12 miles. We're getting ready for a 1/2 marathon in Pinedale, WY on Saturday. When we started I thought, "I might poop out at mile 8 or 10" but I actually felt better at the end of the run than I did at the begining. I even had energy to spare after the run.

Well that's all the news for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Absolute Trust & Complete Responsibility

back-up, my back-up, my back-up plan!

A Melody That Sounds Like a Memory