Turkey Trot

No turkeys were involved and no trotting was involved but..... I now own another T-shirt that says "Turkey Trot"

On Saturday Jadon and I ran in a 1oK Turkey Trot in Smithfield Utah. It's called a Turkey Trot becuase it is close to Thanksgiving and the winner of the race won a Turkey. It was a fun race. The weather was beautiful, the scenery was beautiful and Jadon and I both placed. I came in first in my age division and Jadon came in second in his age divison. We were both pretty excited about that.

That was just the warm up for the rest of this Thanksgiving week. It's going to busy one, and hopefully a fun one. I'll blog about it later and tell you all the details - that is if I survive !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Absolute Trust & Complete Responsibility

back-up, my back-up, my back-up plan!

A Melody That Sounds Like a Memory