Christmas, Come and Gone

Christmas has come and gone now. It's amazing to me how much time we spend gearing up for Christmas and then poof! it's over. I guess most things in life are like that though. Anticipation and preparation are 90% of whatever it is.

Speaking of anticipation and preparation - My Christmas present from Jadon was registration in the Salt Lake Marathon. I've wanted to run a marathon for a long time and now it's going to happen. It was a wonderful gift, I'm so excited. However this is something where anticipation and preparation are 90% or more of the experience. The race is on April 18th, however I start training on December 29th. That means for 16weeks I'll be getting ready for an event that will hopefully only last 4hrs. It's worth it though and so I'm going to give it all I've got. I'll keep you posted on how the training is going.

Oh, Jadon is running it with me, as well as our friend Adam. It's gonna be blast!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Absolute Trust & Complete Responsibility

back-up, my back-up, my back-up plan!

A Melody That Sounds Like a Memory