Here Comes Christmas

I truly believe that all good things take effort and Christmas is right up there at the top of the list. There is always so much to do - get a tree, decorate, bake, send out Christmas letters, get gifts for everyone, go to special concerts and services, plan, plan, plan, buy, buy, buy. It always feels a little overwhelming, but I also know that all the effort is worth it. I think of Mary and Joseph - I know their list was different than mine, but I know they must have been scrambling to get everything ready before Jesus birth as well. So as the whirlwind continues I'm really trying to imagine what their perspective must have been instead of getting caught up in the "American Countdown to Christmas"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Absolute Trust & Complete Responsibility

A Melody That Sounds Like a Memory

back-up, my back-up, my back-up plan!