2008 is History

Yeah, I know it's already the 5th but it's the first time I've gotten on the computer since the New Year so "Belated Happy New Year!"

Just like you don't feel older when you wake up on your birthday, Life doesn't feel any different now that I write 2009 on my checks. However, it's still a mile marker in life, a time to look back at the past year and then look forward to all that is to come. I'm excited about 2009. It's going to be good year. I really don't know what's all in store. It's impossible to figure it out ahead of time. But I know that I am right where God wants me to be so I feel a peace about whatever comes my way.

P.S. one of the best things about the New Year is that it marks the halfway point of winter! Only half still to go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Absolute Trust & Complete Responsibility

A Melody That Sounds Like a Memory

back-up, my back-up, my back-up plan!