Isn't it Ironic, don't you think?

Life is so full of irony. Yesterday Jadon had to go and take a "pee-test" to work at the teen center here in Kemmerer and the irony of it is - that yesterday I got a urinary tract infection. Yeah, I'm the one with the problem and he's the one who goes to have his urine tested. Oh well I doubt the drug testing center would have done anything for me anyways. I'm feeling better today though. I ate a whole bag of blueberries yesterday and I've been taking cranberry pills just about every hour. I think it's working but I bet my insides are stained purple.

Comments

  1. dude, that SUCKS! i hate those.
    and cranberrys are the worst!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Absolute Trust & Complete Responsibility

A Melody That Sounds Like a Memory

back-up, my back-up, my back-up plan!