Not Sick Just Unbalanced

The doctor's was in and I have my diagnosis. I found out that my eustation tubes are blocked. In case you aren't overly familiar with eustation tubes, they are in your inner ear and they control your balance and equilibrium. So since mine are blocked it makes my feel dizzy, light-headed, naseous, weak, and funny inside. The docotor gave me this nasal spray that is suppossed to help them unclog. I'm also supposed to get a humidifier since the dry cold air is one of the major causes. I'm feeling better but I think it's going to take a little while for the dizzyness to go completely away. It's crazy how a problem in my inner ear could make me feel so horrible, but I'm also glad it's nothing worse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Absolute Trust & Complete Responsibility

back-up, my back-up, my back-up plan!

A Melody That Sounds Like a Memory