Running Sick

I think I'm sick and I'm not good and being sick. I hate it! I know that no one really likes it but I think I especially hate it. I'm not good and laying around and being content with it.

On Saturday Jadon and I had another long run - 13 miles. I ran it all inside. 6 miles on the treadmill, 4 miles on the track and then 3 more miles on the treadmill. I felt sick almost the entire time but I was determined to finish. I thought it was just the clif bars I was eating while I ran. Well, when I finished the nausea didn't go away and then I started feeling all light headed and weird. It's Tuesday now and I still don't feel like myself. I'm going to the doctor here in about 10 minutes to figure out what's going on. Hopefully I'll get some answers and get back to feeling like Audrey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Absolute Trust & Complete Responsibility

back-up, my back-up, my back-up plan!

A Melody That Sounds Like a Memory