Quick Catch Up

It been way too long since I've blogged and I've got some catching up to do I know. Last week was a busy week and this week is turning out to be the same, but I've got to squeeze a blog in sometime so here it goes! short and sweet!

Last week I got my first massage, it was wonderful. Well almost wonderful, the masseuse worked on my knee and it was incredibly painful at the time, but it helped. I got a hour massage, but the masseuse said I was so tight that she could have worked on me for 3 hours. So I guess I'll just have to go back!

I found out that my right leg is 1/4 inch shorter than my left leg and it could be causing some of the problems with my knee. I'm getting an x-ray on Thursday to figure out the exact difference between the two and then I'll get an insert for my right shoe to fix the problem.

I biked 32 miles on Friday. It was our "long run" day, but my knee was hurting so I had to stick to the bike. My the time my knee heals I'm going to be the next Lance Armstrong.

That's really all I can think of right now so that all the news you get I guess!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Absolute Trust & Complete Responsibility

back-up, my back-up, my back-up plan!

A Melody That Sounds Like a Memory