Running Again!



For the last 10 weeks time passing has been marked by "long runs" or in my case "long workouts". Every week Jadon and I do a "long run" and up our mileage to prepare for the marathon. The last 3 weeks my "long runs" have actually just been "long workouts" since I haven't been able to run. I've biked, swam, and used the elliptical trainer.


Well yesterday marked a milestone. It was time for another "long run" and I was actually able to run 1/2 of it. I ran 6 miles! Yeehaw! Yeah, it was slow, but that doesn't matter, 6 miles is 6 miles when you haven't run for 3 weeks. I'm a little sore today, but not bad. I'm taking it slow but hopefully that was the first of many "long runs"!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Absolute Trust & Complete Responsibility

back-up, my back-up, my back-up plan!

A Melody That Sounds Like a Memory