HAVE HOPE!

Sometimes the things I hope for seem trivial (I HOPE the sun comes out today) , other times they seem insurmountable (I HOPE some one I love is completely healed)  I believe that God deeply cares about those little hopes and the massive hopes.  I don't think He ranks them like I do. 

In light of it being Easter weekend I was reading about HOPE.  After Jesus was crucified, HOPE was the only thing HIS follower had to cling to.  In much of life HOPE is all that I have to cling to as well.  As I read some verses about HOPE, 1 specific passage really stood out to me. 

Lamentations 3:20-24 says, "I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss.  Yet I still dare to HOPE when I remember this: The unfailing love of the Lord never ends! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction. Great is His faithfulness, His mercies begin fresh each day.  I say to myself, 'The Lord is my inheritance, therefore I will HOPE in Him.'"

We all have those "awful times" of great loss & yet we can still HOPE because we have a God who rose from the dead on the third day! 

Have Hope & Happy Easter!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Absolute Trust & Complete Responsibility

A Melody That Sounds Like a Memory

back-up, my back-up, my back-up plan!